Thursday, June 04, 2009

My mustache - now long gone


As I said a week back, I started to grow a mustache. But earlier today I shaved them off. Didn't like them. I looked too much like a geek and not a day younger - even though one of my reasons to start growing them was that I'd seen lots of young guys looking cool in their mustaches. And furthermore, Elina said they are scrapy. So: goodbye, mustache!

Here's a picture though. They didn't get very long in a week, but I'm performing in public tomorrow (hey, remember that Kevin Wignall is coming to Helsinki!), so I thought I'd better get rid of them.
I have a huge wart in my neck. I've said time and time again that this is no family blog. (The garment I'm wearing is the legendary vintage blue terrycloth overall that I keep instead of a robe, which I've always found a bit clumsy.)

No comments: