Friday, May 18, 2007

New book out


The postman brought today my newest publication: it's the thriller reference work I edited; I've mentioned it here couple times before. The book has been divided in two parts: the American authors and the European authors. I'm not entirely satisfied about the publisher's solution in this, but I just want everyone to be sure that it wasn't my idea.

The thing that really bugs me about this is that I completely forgot - Heaven knows why - that Len Deighton should be in. Also Jack Higgins was left out, but that was due to technical reasons (although I'm the one to blame). There's hope, though, that there will be a sequel as more and more interesting and newer authors are being translated (and some other, less noteworthy veterans and classics were left out from this). Check more here and here.

I tried to blog yesterday about crime writer Ben Benson, but the text vanished and I didn't feel like writing it again. I'll try again one of these days.

No comments: